Saturday, January 24, 2009

10 Years From Now

In ten years, I will be thirty and hope to be well into my career as a physical therapist.  I'm not sure as to whether I want to work in a hospital or clinic, but wherever I end up, I know I want to be working with the patients as much as possible.  I also want to be married by this time and possibly have a family.  When I do have children, I want to be able to work part-time, at least for a little while, so I can spend more time with my kids because family is extremely important to me.  I would still like to live in the south, somewhere not too far from the beach.  Ideally, I would like to live in a suburb of a bigger city.  I want to own my own house with a nice yard and a dog and be involved with a church.   However, these are just my general ideas of what I think my life will be like.  I have know idea what all God has planned for me.  I am just living life day to day, working toward my goals and remaining open to anywhere God leads me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment