Saturday, January 10, 2009

About Me!

Hey! My name is Eugenia, and I'm a sophomore majoring in Pre-Professional Health Science.  After I graduate from Clemson, I plan to attend MUSC to pursue a career in physical therapy.  I'm from a small town, Cheraw, SC.  I have an older brother who graduated from Clemson and a younger sister who is a freshman at Converse.  My sister is my absolute best friend, and I love spending time with her.  I'm really into health and fitness.  I love to work out and play sports, especially tennis.  I really hate fast food, and I try to avoid it as much as possible.  I would much rather cook and eat fresh fruits and vegetables.  When I have time, I like to read books by Nicholas Sparks, paint, and draw.  I also like to watch old, classic movies, and one of my favorites is Breakfast at Tiffany's.  I love the beach, and I spend a lot of time there during the summer. Other than that, I love hanging out with my friends and family, laughing, and helping others any way I can.   My faith in God is most important in my life, and I enjoy learning more about Christ's love and mercy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment