Saturday, February 28, 2009

Presentations

I really enjoyed all the presentations this week.  My three favorite ones were from Melesha, Ally, and Brandon.  I thought Melesha's presentation about the drive- thru process was really interesting and entertaining.  I liked all of her advice, and I thought that her handout brochure was really effective.  Now, whenever I go through the drive- thru I make a point to follow her tips, such as waiting for the cashier to repeat the order.  Ally's presentation really interested me because I drink coffee every morning.  I enjoyed learning about the history of coffee, and I thought her handout about the coffee options was very helpful.  Sometimes, I'm not sure what type of coffee to order when I want something special, and knowing what is in each one from her handout will help a lot.  Brandon's presentation was fun and informative.  I had never heard of a sugar glider before, and it was cool to learn about them.  I thought bringing in an actual sugar glider was really effective.  It was neat to see one in person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment